- Gathering information to be used by researchers and decision makers.
- Using recognised methods to closely monitor regional issues that affect the Palestinian cause.
- Producing accurate studies for decision makers in order that they may make informed choices.
- Publishing documents to act as a resource for the relevant authority.
- Encouraging Palestinian researchers to study issues concerning the Palestinian people in depth by providing scholarships and publishing their studies.
- Organizing training courses for governmental departments and university students on a wide range of subjects.
- Offering tailored training courses for the Institute's researchers.
- Providing a forum for engaged students to hold dialogue sessons.
- Developing the role of women in society through bespoke training courses.
- Hosting workshops to discuss pertinent issues, contributing to the decision making process.
- Conducting focus groups to gain the in depth insight of experts.
Conferences and Seminars
- Holding an annual conference at the Institute along with other specially convened conferences.
- Conducting seminars to discuss topics relating to the Palestinian cause.
- Contributing to the development of society and culture.
- Encouraging and developing fields of research, publication and translation relating to the Palestinian cause.
- The Institute issues research and studies in order to inform decision-makers. This includes focusing on the methods used in solving other conflicts around the world.
- In coordination with Palestinian and International universities, the Institute is actively seeking to developing specialised academic programs in fields relating to its work.